Spicy Pizza Rolls
8 oz Pizza Crust Flour Mix
½ package of Yeast
1 tbsp Olive Oil
2 Tbsp Flax seed (egg replacer)
Vegtagos Epic Spicy Cheddar Cheeze
- In separate bowl add flax seed and combine 3 tbsp of warm water.
- In a bowl, add 4 tbsp warm water then add ½ package of yeast. Let set for 1 minute.
- Add flour, olive oil and flax seed (egg replacer), mix thoroughly.
- Once mixed knead bread, sprinkle flour as need until dough is not sticky.
- Place dough back in bowl. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and let sit at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- Remove dough from bowl and roll out into a square. Using pizza cutter, cut into even squares.
- Place on bake tray, then add a small amount of tomato sauce and Vegtagos Epic Spicy Cheddar Cheeze.
- Lift side without toppings on top of the side with toppings. Using fingers press down on the longest side of the pizza roll.
- Bake for 425F for 20 minutes and let sit for 5 minutes.