Easy 3 Ingredient Tortilla
Time: 1 hour
Serves: makes 15 to 20 tortillas
Recommended: Splitting dough into smaller batches and freeze them. When needed, take out and make them fresh!
3 Medium sweet potatoes
3 cups All Purpose Gluten-free flour (rice flour works fine as well)
2 tbsp Xanthan gum
1. Steam sweet potatoes until soft
2. Remove sweet potato skin, then add to bowl
3. With fork or hand blender smash until there are no chunks
4. Add flour and xanthan gum, mix well
5. Grab small ball of dough and knead for 7 to 10 minutes, sprinkle flour as needed
6. When dough is not sticky anymore, use dough roller until the dough is thin and flat
7. Use a bowl for tortilla shaping and cut out the tortilla
8. Place frying pan on burner, on medium heat. When pan is hot add tortilla to the pan
9. Fry and flip, up to 5 minutes, or until preferred crispiness.