1/2 cup Vegtago’s Freestyle Cheddar Style Cheeze
½ cup plant-based ground beef
1 medium size tomato - chopped
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp tomato paste
½ tsp basil
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Boil a few lasagna noodles as per package instructions
2. Add olive oil to pan, when heated and the plant-based ground beef and fry for 5 minutes on medium heat
3. Chop fresh tomato into large chunks, add to pan with tomato paste, basil and salt and pepper
4. Fry till plant-based ground beef is brown, and cheeze is melted.
5. Add cooked noodle to pan, mix thoroughly.